Welcome to Little Onion Farm
Little Onion Farm is your hometown source for rustic gifts, fresh eggs, and self-sufficient lifestyle info.
- My Hen Is Eating Eggs! What Do I Do?You’ve had your chicken flock for about a year, and everything’s been going well. Out of the blue, you seem to be collecting fewer eggs from the nesting boxes every day. You’ve gone from five eggs per day down to one or two, and you don’t know why – none of your hens look broody,… Read more: My Hen Is Eating Eggs! What Do I Do?
- Is My Chicken a Rooster or Hen? 6 Methods You Can Use to Tell Them ApartWe’ve all been there, wishing we could magically tell baby chicks apart by gender before they reach puberty. While this guide won’t grant you any magic powers, it’ll certainly help improve your sexing odds.
- What Is Pasty Butt and How Do I Prevent It?You’ve just received your long-awaited baby chicks, only for one of them to have a pasty butt! Read this guide to learn how to treat and prevent this dangerously common problem.
- What Is Chicken Math?Have you ever been a victim of chicken math? Whether you’re a backyard chicken veteran or a total beginner, we’ll teach you what you need to know about this curious phenomenon.
- Silly Chicken Questions: Your Most Common Chicken FAQs AnsweredThere are no stupid questions in the world of self-sufficiency! In this post, we’ll answer some of your most frequently asked questions about chickens.
Copyright © 2022 Little Onion Farm – All Rights Reserved.